UK +44 2031299458
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bptp freedom park life gurgaon
Bptp freedom park life gurgaon - Gurgaon : his is the first group housing complex that we are developing on approximately 13.88 acres of land in Gurgaon. Upon completion, the project is expected to have a Saleable Area of approximately 0.99 million sq ft, spread over nine towers of 14 to 18 floors each. It will comprise of luxury apartments with provision for 100% power backup(payable extra), 24x7 security, swimming pool and sports or recreational club. We have offered possession for 356 units. This project is designed by architect Mohit Gujral of Design Plus. This project is being developed on 13.88 acres parcel of land with a Saleable Area (reflecting only our economic interest in the project) of 0.99 million sq ft of which a 3.94 acre parcel of land is subject to a joint development agreement between us and the landowner pursuant to which we hold a 75% interest, or 2.97 acres, in the 3.94 acre parcel of land. The remaining 25% economic interest has been retained by the landowner.Collapse
Mr. Mohit Sharma : +91-9818600027
Mr. Nikhilesh Pruthi : +91-9810100059
BPTP has esteemed partners such as Citigroup Property, JP Morgan and Merrill Lynch, supports the future growth potential of the company.
BPTP has a land bank of about 2,000 acres, mainly in the Delhi NCR. BPTP has recently launched residential Group Housing project & commercial projects in Faridabad which offers excellent connectivity with corporate districts of Gurgaon, South Delhi, Ghaziabad, the international and domestic airport, makes this place a great stage for future living and work environment.
BPTP Group developers has launched few new residential projects providing accommodation services which includes apartment services, furnished apartment services, luxury apartment services and budgetary apartment services like BPTP Parkland Faridabad, BPTP Park Elite Floors Faridabad, Elite premium Faridabad, Princess Park - BPTP Faridabad, Townships like Park Grandeura Faridabad, Resorts like The Resort Faridabad where lifestyle will beyond your imagination.